Tuesday, March 1, 2011

project 365 - day 60

today i am thankful for a reunion in heaven

as hard as it is to say goodbye, when i lose someone in my life i have to focus on the reunion in heaven. on sunday we lost my uncle unexpectantly to what appears to be a sudden heart attack. i'm so glad to know he is now in heaven but it doesn't make it easier for his loved ones who are left behind. please pray for his wife and son. this is a tremendous loss for them because he's the rock of the family, but also because their youngest son passed away 2 1/2 years ago.

uncle paul, we will miss you so much. we love you and are looking forward to reuniting with you in heaven someday.

"Remember Me" by Anon

To the living, I am gone,
To the sorrowful, I will never return;
To the angry, I was cheated.
But to the happy, I am at peace.
To the faithful, I have never left.
Talk to me, and I will hear,
your prayers, they comfort me,
your laughter makes me laugh,
but don't weep for me as I have my reward,
I am with the Father who will never let me perish,
The Lord comforts me, and longs to comfort you.
So be happy my family and don't despair,
I am in good hands, waiting for the day when
the Lord calls you to come home.

No comments: