Monday, January 3, 2011

project 365 catch up, days 1, 2, and 3

day 1 - jan 1, 2011

today i am thankful for a clean slate and a fresh new year. welcome 2011! i look forward to the many blessings and challenges this year will hold. i pray for eyes that will recognize all of the wonderful things i have to be thankful for and grace and understanding for all of the hard things life will bring.

day 2 - jan 2, 2011

i am so thankful for such a beautiful family. from my husband, my daughter, and my son, to my wonderful parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, in-laws, and cousins, God has blessed me immensely with these wonderful people who have shaped and molded me all the days of my life. i love you all so much and i am so thankful God chose each and every one of you to be my family. may God pour his blessings over each and every one of you this coming year.

day 3 - jan 3, 2011

i am blessed with some of the best of friends a girl could ask for. seriously, i have really, really wonderful friends. i am thankful for these jewels who have been there for me through the joyous times and days of heartache. so many of you have literally given me the shirt off your back or a shoulder to cry on and i want you to know these acts of kindness have not gone unnoticed.

i am so thankful we have celebrated the many precious moments of life, including marriage and the birth of our children. i am sad we have had to hold one another up through the trials of divorce and the heartbreak of death.
thank you for being the kind of friend that would do anything for me. my life is so much richer because you're in it. you all have exceeded my expectations and i am forever grateful to call you my friend. may God bring you many blessings in 2011!

No comments: