Monday, September 8, 2008

12 weeks

i haven't taken any pictures yet because I DIDN'T THINK I WAS SHOWING!!! wow, now that i look at this picture i can't believe my belly is this big at 12 weeks! are you sure i'm not having twins?

today the guy came to fix my computer and i told him i was pregnant. he said he thought i was and was going to ask when i was due but he was too afraid. after all, he could be wrong. i said, "really, you were going to ask? because i'm not really showing that much. it was just today my staff told me i 'popped out' over the weekend." boy was i wrong. now looking at this picture i DO have a baby bump...and i couldn't be prouder! :)
candice, i hope my bridesmaid dress fits in 5 weeks!! (for those who don't know, candice is my soon-t0-be sister-in-law. doug and candice are getting married oct. 11 and ken and i are going to be standing up for them!)

3 comments:

Emily T said...

Hey Cort...you are so cute! And I love the Texas flag in the background. :-) I just posted my first belly pic too so it's kind of fun to finally have something to show. Although, I still feel like I might just look like I need to lay off the Twinkies or something so I hope it is obvious enough! Excited for you!

Anonymous said...

You are too precious!!! I love that little tummy you have. Looks like a boy already!
Patti

Kathleen said...

Looks like you are carrying low so I say it will be a boy. Don't worry about the baby bump. Schwalbe babies tend to be big. Kenneth was 9lbs 9 oz. Hope you are feeling well. Congratulations to both of you.