Friday, June 29, 2007

stateside surprise!!



i wasn't able to post for the last 3 weeks because i was in the states surprising people! Some knew i was coming, others did not. i was able to surprise joni, leticia, my mom, my dad and my brother.

i wish i could have made it around to see everyone. it was so great to see family and friends and meet the cutest new baby, andy ratterree. next time i hope to make it to austin, new york, california, and north dakota! thank you to everyone who let me crash at their house!! here are the rest of the pictures...http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=tk5w931.5t23gvs5&Uy=bbleic&Ux=0

1 comment:

Joy said...

I was wondering why you weren't posting... That's so awesome that you were able to surprise and delight your family and friends. Glad you had a great trip!